Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy 12th

Heath and I are celebrating our 12th anniversary today...in different states! ha! This is really not unusual really. We were trying to figure out the last one we were together...we couldn't! When you live in a different state that you celebrate Christmas in, and when one of you must get back to work, this is what happens! Hopefully next year we'll get to spend our anniversary together. We are buying one another a great gift...a new television for our bedroom. I'm so excited about it. Happy Anniversary Honey! I LOVE YOU! Can't wait to see what this next year brings us!
Christmas as SO fun! Besides one of my incisions from the surgery getting infected, I've had a wonderful holiday! H got Guitar Hero and some of us have gotten very little done because of it! M got a Bitty Baby from American Girl and LOVES her! I was fortunate to see my grandma. My kids just love her too. Very exciting for me...i got a new external hard drive...a terabyte! YIPPEE!!! Heath got a new clock that he can dock his iPhone in and it will charge. He loves it.
Not sure when I'll go home. Probably either Tuesday or Wednesday morning. I want to see Heath on NYEve...its been a few years since we spent that night together too. He always works NYEve and NYDay, so we won't go out. Probably won't even stay up for the new year, but we can celebrate it in a different time zone! ha!
I just wanted to say hello to everyone! Hope you all had a marvelous Christmas! Oh, and I do have a few layouts that I haven't gotten posted here.

I love this LO. This kit--Sugar Plum Forest--is just great by Simply Sweet Designs! Grab it at ScrapMatters, it really is just wonderful!
Credits

I did this one for a Tuesday Template Challenge.

credits

This was for a Speed Scrap.

Credits

Also a Tuesday Template Challenge.

Credits
This is with the Collab I did with Happy Scrap Girl...Winter Shimmer (now in the shop at ScrapMatters).
Credits
And the last one for today.

I did this one with my Fall Splendor Collection.

I didn't realize I hadn't put some of these up. I need to get back scrappin' after the holidays! Hope everyone has a great and safe New Years!

No comments: