Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nothing really to say

So, I have nothing to say. I'm waiting for some pictures to upload to my facebook page and thought I'd blog. I did a LO tonight for the Everyday Magic challenge at ScrapMatters. It was a challenge to scrap your mailbox. I know, I thought "what?!?! " But, I sat down and scrapped my mailbox. And, as I was scrapping it, I started thinking. I go out here every day. There have been many a day that I've literally been totally focused on the mail getting here. It brings junk mail lots, and, of course, lots of bills. But, I love the days when I open it up and there is an unexpected card from my sweet grandma. Or a birthday invitation, or a thank you card. And, this time of the year, we start getting Christmas cards. LOVE IT! And, very important...my paychecks come thru this mailbox. I had no idea I had so many memories of a mailbox. Think about it...what is your relationship with your mailbox? Take a pic, scrap it, and post it at SM! Would love to see it! Okay here is mine!

Credits

2 comments:

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

You have a super cute mailbox, H!