Thursday, September 4, 2008

And the Winner Is....

I'm back! Yeah! And, so is the electricity! I finally got home (we stayed in a hotel last night), put some laundry in, and checked over my email. So get this...my son had school all day yesterday-with no power! How did those amazing people do it!?! I have no idea. But, the good news is, we don't have a make up day. I am so ready for Gus to move on! The rain is getting depressing for me.
After taking Mady to Mother's Day Out this morning, I decided to finally take the time to sign her up for gymnastics. She has her first class tonight, so be on the lookout for a LO or two of that (When i get time!)

Now down to business. So, the challenge winner is Melissa. She did this fun LO called "Crazy Hair"! How cute is this! Those pics are great! Melissa will win a $5 GC from Monica! (I'll send Monica your info)


And, because I am celebrating electricity today, I have decided to do an extra bonus! I have drawn a random winner too! Judith won! I am going to give Judith my new kit, Fancy Pants, for free! How awesome! Here is Judith's entry. (I'll email you Judith this afternoon!)


Okay, I wish I had more time, but I'm so far behind on everything. A day with no power puts a girl behind on writing and house work! So until next time...later!

No comments: