Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Post...

Woo Hoo! That's all I need to say today. I've had the best weekend! My big sis, Robyn came to see me this weekend! It's the first weekend since I can remember that we just chilled. We didn't have a holiday, family reunion, nothing. We just relaxed and watch our kids play. In fact, i realized after she left--I didn't even take pictures of the kids! We did organize a big box of photos for her and made her a cute frame for her new office. So fun, seriously! Plus, I am getting to watch some college football! Now, I warned you about this! Didn't I??? I am currently watching Tennessee play UCLA. I must root for UCLA because one of my closest friends....Amy....went there! She is currently working at the US Open in a VIP suite. She's so very cool, and the sweetest, most awesome girl! Anyway, sorry! I got sidetracked...

Then, tomorrow, not only do I start my new job, but Madysen starts Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then, MWF, she does preschool. I am looking forward to just a couple of hours every day to work, clean, shop, scrap, etc. with no interuption.

So, while I was playing this weekend, several things happened.

1. I finished up a new kit. I will work on getting it into the store at ScrapMatters tomorrow. But, tonight, I decided to make a quick sneak peak. I really love the colors of this kit. Come back tomorrow for a freebie!2. Lina of LDrag Designs release a great kit-Garden of Dalias at SM. It is so pretty! I even did a LO for her with it...

3. Ahhh Scrap! released our newest Collab called Berry Sweet! Be looking out for some freebies over there! Plus its a great price for the entire kit! $4.99!!!
4. Oh, and I almost forgot! The Saturday Special is so fun this week at SM. I did a page for it, and it turned into a two pager for Hunter's School of Life book. Go participate if you can! (I used Brittish Designs' Toy Sheriff, Fairchild, and Leave the World Behind kits)

No comments: