Sunday, September 7, 2008

Look at this Badge Book!

Hello all. So far this morning has been better than yesterday! Good news is I did finish my chapter yesterday; therefore, I treated myself to some football (surprise) and scrappin'. I think that might be an oxymoron, but it pretty much describes me! Anyway, I wanted to show you what I ended up with! I decided to put my badge book to good use. I used two sheets of photo paper to print this out! And, then used the plastic sleeves essentially as "acrylic" type pages-so i did it like you'd do an acrylic album. I really love how it turned out! And, my newest idea: make it for gifts. Seriously it took me a total of 3 hours I think! And, you can throw it in your purse to always have pics of your kids or grandkids or parents or friends, whatever you want! Come to think of it. I think Target has a card wheel like this in a 4 x 6 size!?!? But it might be 3x5. those would be cute to.


Credits

How cute is that!?! And those pages are done with the QP Badge Book pages that come with my Fancy Pants kit! Remember you get it for free until Monday night-midnight if you buy the kit! Or, you can also buy just the badge book, but for just $1.50 more you'd get the kit too.


Okay, I'm off to make or design something. Cowboys play at 3:15! Can't wait to watch. OH! I totally looked up TO's tee shirts. I think I am going to buy one. I can't decide which on. I'm thinking the "iCowboy" shirt. I love it! But, i might make my own that says...iVote! Or, I might do both! Go here if you want to see all of these fun t-shirts!

And, I need to shout out to my bears who won their game last night! Sic 'em Bears! Until next time!

No comments: