Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blessing #12

Blessing #12: Laughter: I love to laugh. Its so fun-it seriously even burns calories! I have laughed often tonight about many many different things. My dad told jokes at dinner-one of my favorite past times! H told some hilarious stories tonight. In addition, I often make myself laugh. I tend to be a sarcastic person and tend to confront serious situations with sarcasm and humor. So, I laughed and laughed tonight (not that tonight was serious-obviously it wasn't). Have I mentioned I love to laugh? It reminds me of that song in Mary Poppins. "I love to laugh...hahaha...loud and long and clear...." That is a great song. If you haven't seen it lately or you have no idea what I'm talking about, you need to go watch Mary Poppins. I wish I floated when I laughed, that is the only thing that would make laughing better!!!

No comments: