Saturday, November 1, 2008

A couple of things...

I'm sportin' a new blog! Do you like? I love! i stayed up until past 2 am doing it last night-oops! I still have a few things I want to add, but this is good for now! If you are looking for my freebie...its down the post, but PLEASE read on first!!!

I have a couple of things to share with you...
1. I want to challenge everyone to participate in something I'm doing for the month of November! I am getting ready for Thanksgiving and the holidays by doing "A Blessing A Day." I am personally going to make an album from each blessing, but if you want to participate, you can do it any way you want! I have friends who are just journaling, some blogging, etc. I'm not quite ready for the page yet (the kit I want to use is not ready), but I am still going to tell everyone! (I'll show you the page when its done!)

Blessing #1: My Faith: I have been blessed through my faith. I was raised by two wonderful Christian parents who taught me that God loves me unconditionally. They taught me to love God first, others second, and myself last. I thank God that he sent his Son to die for my sins. I have truly been blessed.

2. It is National Digital Scrapping Day and SM is celebrating with a sale!! Go grab everything you want for super low prices!!!

No comments: