Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More Blessings...

Blessing #17: the amazing colors of fall: I love fall. I love the trees changing to colors I forget exist. I am blessed to live across the street from a patch of woods. (We don't have any actual trees in our yard.) But, I smile each time I walk outside this time of year. The trees are gorgeous colors of red, yellow, and orange. It reminds me how awesome God is! Here are some pictures from far away, the colors are so much more vivid as you get closer!



Blessing #18: Laundry: Yes, that is right. I said it. I was doing my 4th load of laundry yesterday thinking how much I actually dislike washing, drying, folding, putting up all of these clothes. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Hello!?!? At least you have clothes! How many people in this world-in this country have very few clothes, or the proper clothes for the weather? How can you be so ungrateful for being blessed? Therefore, I am blessed to have a ton of laundry to do every week.

We also have a Speed Scrap at SM tonight if you can make it. Andrea is hosting and I am sure it will be great!
Here is the awesome participation prize by JenLin Designs:

No comments: