Monday, November 17, 2008

Blessings #15-16

Hey all. I haven't been on the computer in two days-which is amazing in itself! HA! I have done my blessings tho and wanted to share so that I have them chronicled.

Blessing #15: Football: yes, I am including this! I love it, all phases and levels of it! My family all got to attend the Baylor v. Texas A&M game on Saturday. It was cold, but we were prepared and all bundled up! I even have pictures, but they are in a camera that is in my hubby's car. Oops. I love competition. I am a very competitive person and love to watch a good game-especially when/if my team comes out on top! (Speaking of...yeah Cowboys!) I also love the atmosphere at a good college football game-the cheering, the enthusiasm of the players, the bands, all of it! So fun!

Blessing #16: DVD players in the car-not just a personal DVD player-we've had those, but we got a new car that has the DVD player built in. AWESOME! I had a 6 hour drive home yesterday and for the first time in over 2 years, I only heard: "Mom, I have to go to the bathroom." out of my kids! God bless a DVD player! When we started driving back and forth from TX to AR, M was a little over 1 YO. And, she would scream 3/4 of the time in the car-no exaggeration. She's gotten better over the years, but to not have a sound from my kids-amazing. (I should say-H has always been a joy in the car-outside of the car sickness he has!)

Okay, I'll be back later today with another blessing. Have a good day-I'm trying to get well. I have bronchitis...the football game might not have had a good result on my health!

No comments: