Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey world! Its Thanksgiving in the States! So sorry about not posting yesterday, but I seriously have an excellent excuse! Are you ready for my story?
About 5 pm on Tuesday, I was standing up and had a massive pain in my back. I thought I just pulled a muscle or something, but nothing worked at relieving the pain. About four hours later, I could not find any relief or a position that I could sit, lay, or stand in. My husband was at work and told me that I needed to go to the ER. So, I did. He met me there and after many tests later, i was admitted! I had surgery Wednesday afternoon to remove my gallbladder. I got out of the hospital this morning.
I'm sorry I couldn't get yesterday's qp posted, but today I'll give you a 2-fer! Here are the next two pages!



Grad them here and here!

And, be looking tomorrow for the SALE at SM!

See you all here again tomorrow for the next QP and the Blog Train! Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you all in the states and Happy Thursday for those of you not here!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I would say your way too addicted to scrapping to get out of the hospital from having gall bladder surgery and be worrying about posting freebies. I love them, but give yourself a break - relax and get well. The freebies will keep.

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better - both links are for QP#2

Emilee said...

hope you get feeling better, and don't worry about posting on your blog!

Kay R. said...

Thanks for the great QP's!! Nice!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the QPs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the qp and get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Thank you for your gorgeous quickpages, but you could have waited much longer until you were more comfortable after surgery! That was not a fun surprise, I'm sure! I hope you are feeling a lot better today.