Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Speed Scrap at SM....Blessing 5

Hey all! Just wanted to say that Britt is hosting a SS at SM tonight! 9 Central! In addition, I am holding one on Friday!

This is the participation prize!

Now, for Blessing 5. H: I don't know where to start with my son. He is just so wonderful. He amazes me every day with how smart he is! He took a math test yesterday. I asked him how he did and he looked at me like I was an idiot. He says "Mom, it was math! I am SURE I made a 100!" Too funny. He is like both of his grandfathers! He loves numbers. He always has. I could truly go on and on with how he amazes me. But, I need to hold this to a certain amount of space. I might have to throw him in again as another blessing later on! I am so thankful that God gave me my son! He looks like me. But, he is SO my husband's personality. I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for him! I love you H!
These are some of my favorite pics of him through the years!

H: 18 Months old. Hunter and I went to Barbados with Aunt Amber. We were both reading Harry Potter so he thought he should too! Too funny--he is now reading HP1 for real!
H: 2 or 3??? In Colorado, totally pouting! How cute is he!


3 YO also in Colorado. Heath, H, and I had gone camping. He loved roasting marshmallows! Heath's all time favorite picture we've takenHwas 5. How cute is this picture. He was very into being a cowboy then!

7 YO: this summer in Colorado. SO grown up, and totally a ham in front of the camera!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am super excited for this SS... see you there!