Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Blessing A Day....Blessing 2

I don't have much to talk about today. I watched football most of the day yesterday lying on the couch, I'm sick, have had this mess for 2 weeks and don't know what to do to get rid of it. Even Heath has nothing for me! Its just a virus, but still. (Oh, what a game between Texas and Texas Tech! It was one for the ages! My Bears almost pulled off an upset of Missouri. We fell short, but we played great!)

Blessing 2: My husband
I was lucky enough to meet Heath pretty early in life. We started dating when I was 18. We've been through So much together. He's so great because in general, he just wants me to be happy! He has worked hard as he's gone through med school and now residency (even as an older student with a family). I love that he has shown our children to have a dream and/or goal and GO FOR IT! I LOVE YOU HEATH! And, I'm a better person for having you in my life!

No comments: